Business Process ANALYSIS
A HOW TO WORKSHOP
6 Hour Hands On Workshop
February 17, 2024
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET
Business Process Analysis : A How To
Saturday, February 17, 2024
You have been asked to analyze business processes in your organization You may be looking to:
- Compile a list of processes that no longer deliver the intended business value
- Propose processes that can be eliminated as a result of merging functional departments
- Create, enhance, troubleshoot other business processes within your organization or domain
Let us show you how! The Toronto IIBA Chapter is hosting an all-day workshop on Saturday, February 17, 2024, during which participants will learn how to:
- You will learn to assess both the strengths and weaknesses of existing business processes, and assess the links between strategies and processes.
- Know why business process analysis (BPA) is so important to organizations
- Use BPA to analyze, redesign, improve and document business processes
- Every participant will leave the session with greater comfort and confidence to analyze business processes for improvements, be less intimidated by this analysis, and clearly show how BPA leads to better business outcomes.
- Introduction to BPA
- Process Modeling
- Process Analysis
- Process Design
- Process Performance Management
- Consultants advising clients in planning and decision-making
- Roles that propose and/or plan IT acquisitions or IT changes
- Management looking to add consistency, discipline, and accountability to decision-making
- Intermediate-Senior Business Analysts looking to expand their Business Process Analysis skill set
6 Hours (1 Day)
- Class time duration: 6.00 hours
- IIBA CDU credits: 6.0 credits
- Chapter Member Price: $249
- Non-Member Price: $299
- Chapter Member Early Bird Price: $209
- Non-Member Early Bird Price: $259
- Student substitutions allowed
Workshop fees must be paid upon registration in the workshop prior to attending. Pricing, registration terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
For credit card payments, charges will be in the currency of the country where the class takes place and will be converted by the credit card company. IIBA Toronto Chapter is not responsible for fluctuations due to exchange rates. Taxes will be applied to the payment where applicable.
IIBA Toronto Chapter reserves the right to make changes to the workshop program described or to cancel the workshop at any time without notice or liability. The Chapter's sole liability will be limited to the refund of registration fees paid in respect of the workshop and the Chapter shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential loss arising whatsoever. The Chapter will endeavor to give enrollees as much advance notice as possible of any change to the workshop program or registrant’s enrollment.
The registration fee covers workshop materials only. Refreshments and lunch is not included and is the responsibility of the registrant. Parking is not included.
Cancellations will be allowed prior to 10 days of the workshop start date and a full refund will be issued. Cancellations will not be permitted within 10 days of the workshop start date; however, substitutions will be permitted. It is up to the registrant to find and arrange a substitute. The Chapter will process the substitution by changing the registrant name but is not responsible for any financial transactions between the registrants.
No refunds will be issued within 10 days of the workshop start date. If a registrant does not attend the workshop and has not given adequate notification, it will result in full forfeiture of the registration fee.
If you are unable to attend the workshop, or have comments or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.