Foundation Course Boot Camp
Tuesday, December 27 to Friday, December 30, 2022
Prepare yourself for when opportunities finds you
Christmas Pricing for the 4 Day Boot Camp Special
for Business Analysis Foundation Course
The Christmas Special for the 4 Day Business Analysis Foundation Course Boot Camp Course is discounted 30% off the regular IIBA Toronto Boot Camp offering.
- 35 Credit Hours
- 4 Days starting at 9 AM ET.
- Start time for other time zones:
- 6 AM PT
- 9 AM ET
- 2 PM UTC
- 3 PM CET
- Sessions recorded
- Team breakout sessions
- Practice exams after each knowledge area
- Complete a full practice exam as part of the course
· If you took the IIBA Toronto Business Analysis Foundation Course in the past 12 months and still haven't written the ECBA, CCBA or CBAP exam, you can attend for free.
· If you wrote the ECBA, CCBA or CBAP exam in the past 12 months and need to rewrite it, you can attend for free.
· If you have been granted the ECBA certificate or the CCBA or CBAP designations anytime since December 1st, 2021 you can attend the course free so you can focus on learning the practice instead of focusing solely on writing an exam.
· If you have the following IIBA designations - ECBA, CCBA, CBAP - and they are active, you are invited to attend for 1/2 the best posted price.
Why You Should Attend
Who Are You
· Learn to strengthen and grow your practice
· Prepare to write your upcoming IIBA Certification Exam
· You are a senior practitioner seeking a full understanding of the business analysis framework to take advantage of
o Influencing and advising the in-house practice
o Growing your career by development and taking advantage of opportunities
o You have been approached to take on more senior or specialized roles
· You have been a practitioner for several or many years, are comfortable and ‘confident’ you have a handle on the next dozen years – maybe!
· You want to understand the business analysis framework to be prepared where next to take your market valuable experience and skills.
· Develop communication management skills and collaboration / relationship management skills.
· Prepare yourself for initiatives and assignments that are more interesting
· Start creating your career roadmap that includes your next two promotions
· Learn what is foundational in any business or IT setting or methodology.
· You are an aspiring, junior or intermediate practitioner and want some of the above.
· You want a designation in business analysis.
· Learn from the experience and skills of others. This is the number one value taken from the course along with knowing the scope of the framework.
· You want the 20 or 25 credit hours for your application and you want it done fast.
· You want credit hours for your re-certification application.
· Connect and network
What is Presented and Used in the Course
- IIBA Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) v3 Guide
- IIBA Guide to Product Ownership Analysis v1
- IIBA Agile Extension to the BABOK Guide v2
- IIBA Guide to Business Data Analytics
- IIBA IEEE The Elements of Cybersecurity Analysis
- IIBA Business Analysis Competency Model v4
- Skills Audit based on IIBA Business Analysis Competency Model v4 Appendix A and IIBA BABOK v3 Chapter 9
- Personality Tests (x2)
- Customer Journey Map for your career planning
- Watermark Learning CBAP Practice Exam
- Special Focus Section on IIBA BABOK Principles and Concepts as Presented in the IIBA BABOK v3
- Special Focus Section on Communication Management and Relationship Management as Presented in the IIBA BABOK v3
It is paced to not exhaust you and designed to keep you engaged.
ECBA | CCBA | CBAP
Exam Prep & Learning Boot Camp
4 Day Boot Camp
You can use this Online Boot Camp to
- provide yourself a study that will meet IIBA certification education requirements and assist in preparing you for an IIBA Certification Exam (ECBA, CCBA, CBAP)
- collaboratively study the BABOK
- earn the necessary 21 Professional Development (PD) credit hours for the ECBA and the CCBA certification applications
- earn the necessary 35 PD credit hours for the CBAP certification application
- earn CDU credit hours for IIBA recertification if you already have your CCBA or CBAP designations. A great way to update yourself about the IIBA BABOK v3.0 business analysis framework.
- get it done quickly and use the boot camp format to kick off your studying
There is a lot more to the business analysis practice than you likely imagined.
If you are starting out in this discipline and want to take advantage of learning the business of business analysis, check out the IIBA ECBA Certificate. If you are seasoned with experience under your belt and vision for what is ahead and for what the practice can do, check out the IIBA's CCBA and CBAP Certifications.
If a few of the following seven points make sense to you, keep reading.
Earns the necessary 21/35 IIBA PD credit hours in just 4 days
Receive a full learning experience now
Learn business analysis using the IIBA BABOK v3.0 framework
Includes adult study tips
Best practices for learning and memorization
It is in Toronto - join the local community and join communities around the globe
This is for you if:
- You want to write the IIBA Certification (CBAP, CCBA) or IIBA Certificate (ECBA) exam
- Dive into the IIBA BABOK v3.0
- Want to understand the importance of Business Analysis
- Key Business Analysis Concepts
- Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Elicitation & Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis & Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Communication & Interaction Skills
- Business Intelligence & Bus Analysis
- Business Architecture & Bus Analysis
- Agile & Business Analysis
- Information Technology & Bus Analysis
- Business Process Mgmt & Bus Analysis
What your participation gets you:
Four sessions in the holiday season to study, collaborate, and understand
Thirty-six hours with like-minded community
Grow your community
Going thru the complete Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) v3.0
Tips and techniques for exam studying
Preparedness for the IIBA Agile Analysis Certification exam
Change, Complex Solutions & New Industries
The Business Analysis practice is in greater demand now more than ever. More industries and domains are needing the strategic contribution of the Business Analysis practice with each passing year. As change effectively happens faster for all businesses, resulting with solutions of greater complexity, the need for the business analysis practice grows. A valuable and powerful demonstration of your capability to navigate the fast paced change of our business environment and its ever complex solutions is by establishing your value as a business analysis practitioner with a clear view of the future with the IIBA Certification Program.
Professional IIBA Business Analysis Certifications
Demonstrate your capability and competency in the business analysis practice with an IIBA Certification. Learn how to prepare your IIBA Certification application and prepare for the Certification examination. The IIBA Toronto’s IIBA Certification Boot Camp covers the three Certification levels in the IIBA Certification Program – ECBA, CCBA, and CBAP.
Boot Camp Format
The Boot Camp delivers fully in four days between Christmas Day and New Years Day. The Boot Camp is thirty-six credit hours. It is engaging, focused, and enjoyable.
What You Will Learn
You will learn planning and monitoring Business Analysis initiatives. You will learn what is in scope, how to manage change, and manage the requirements life cycle. You will learn the competencies needed to elicit and collaborate with stakeholders you have identified as germain to the solution that will deliver to the business outcome while aligning to the business need. You will specify and model requirements, define the requirements architecture, define design options to recommend solutions. You will analysis the solution, track your performance, and recommend actions regarding the solution.
As you go through the four days, you will identify gaps in your knowledge or exam focused understanding, and remove those gaps using the support of community and the adulting learning styles you were introduced to in the Boot Camp.
Community Will Assist You To Deliver
IIBA Toronto is fully behind you with its focus on community – connect – collaborate – competency. We have online group practice exam sessions nearly each weekend. We have IIBA Certification application workshops regularly throughout the month to assist with your application.
IIBA Toronto BABOK v3.0 Boot Camp VALUE includes
- Complete a boot camp dive of the IIBA BABOK v3.0 in four days
- Collect all the required education Professional Development (PD) credit hours
- De-mystify every part of the IIBA BABOK v3.0
- Learn all the concepts presented in the IIBA BABOK v3.0
- Identify your gaps in your practice according to the IIBA BABOK v3.0
- Identify the weaknesses in your knowledge of and understanding of the IIBA BABOK v3.0
- Grow strong in your knowledge of the IIBA BABOK v3.0 using tools and skills designed for adult learners
- Demonstrate your skills and competencies in the business analysis practice by preparing for and being granted an IIBA Certification
- Work with a like-minded community to successfully demonstrate your competencies
- Lay the foundation for future growth and opportunities in our ever changing business environment
- Understand the IIBA exam formats and best methods of studying for exams based upon your learning style and concerns around exams
- Learn the processes and format of the IIBA Certification application and exam
- Understand how to document your education experiences
- Understand how to document your work experiences
The IIBA Toronto Boot Camp does more than assist you prepare your IIBA Certification Application and assist you to prepare for the Certification Exam, it continues to grow you in your career and keeps you relevant for the changes and the complexities that are our future.
Requirements & What To Bring
- The sessions are online and paced to not exhaust you
- Come and learn
Upon full completion you will receive a Receipt of Completion indicating hours attending. Upon full completion you will receive an IIBA Toronto Boot Camp Certificate.
Who Should Attend?
The IIBA Toronto Certification Boot Camp is principally designed for those preparing for the IIBA Certification Exams (ECBA, CCBA, and CBAP). The Boot Camp workshop is the perfect introduction, reboot or refresher to Business Analysis. This course is for anyone wanting to experience the full IIBA Business Analysis Body of Knowledge framework and techniques.
Tuesday, December 27, 2022
Wednesday, December 28, 2022
Thursday, December 29, 2022
Friday, December 30, 2022
9 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET
We reserve the right to modify offerings and or correct errors herein.
Workshop fees must be paid upon registration in the workshop prior to attending. Pricing, registration terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
For credit card payments, charges will be in the currency of the country where the class takes place and will be converted by the credit card company. IIBA Toronto Chapter is not responsible for fluctuations due to exchange rates. Taxes will be applied to the payment where applicable.
IIBA Toronto Chapter reserves the right to make changes to the workshop program described or to cancel the workshop at any time without notice or liability. The Chapter's sole liability will be limited to the refund of registration fees paid in respect of the workshop and the Chapter shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential loss arising whatsoever. The Chapter will endeavor to give enrollees as much advance notice as possible of any change to the workshop program or registrant’s enrollment.
The registration fee covers workshop materials only. Refreshments and lunch is not included and is the responsibility of the registrant. Parking is not included.
Cancellations will be allowed prior to 7 days of the workshop start date and a full refund will be issued. Cancellations will not be permitted within 7 days of the workshop start date; however, substitutions will be permitted. It is up to the registrant to find and arrange a substitute. The Chapter will process the substitution by changing the registrant name but is not responsible for any financial transactions between the registrants.
No refunds will be issued within 7 days of the workshop start date. If a registrant does not attend the workshop and has not given adequate notification, it will result in full forfeiture of the registration fee.
If you are unable to attend the workshop, or have comments or questions, please contact email@example.com.
Should you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.