Critical Skills for Career Success
- Are you recently starting your career?
- Are you looking for a promotion to the next level?
- Are you at the bottle neck in your career path?
- We can help.
CPMP in partnership with career coaches and accomplished leaders, will run a series of six interactive workshops.
- Michelle Warren
- Andrew Mertens
- Rory Facca
- scroll down for a profile of each individual
With over 20 years of hands-on experience in solving everyday problems at each of their own workplaces, these industry veterans integrate their expertise in leadership coaching, strategic communication and conflict management into the workshops, focusing on six critical skills:
- Think critically
- Being resilient
- Harness conflict
- Own the narrative
- Gain support and trust of peers and senior decision makers
- Achieve outcomes without positional power
Sunday, April 11, 2021
10:30am to 11:30am EDT
Register TODAY for a free introductory session
ZOOM meeting info
Advance Registration Required
Meeting ID: 826 4764 5668
Event is presented by CPMP
Experienced business professional with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and higher education industries. Skilled in strategic business planning, leadership development, market research, operations management, and team building. Strong research and communications professional.
- Communicates effectively, with solid written, presentation, and facilitation abilities
- Demonstrates solid management and leadership skills
- Focuses on achieving results, highly motivated and versatile
- Demonstrates analytical, research, organization, problem solving, critical thinking, and priority management expertise
- Challenges individuals to achieve their personal and professional goals in team settings
- Extensive professional experience in both manufacturing and services environments
An accomplished IT leader with 20+ years of global information technology and large project and solution delivery experience operating in senior management roles in outsourcing, Human Resources, Financial Services and transportation.
Strong background in client relationship and vendor management; program and project management; team leadership, development and motivation.
Extensive experience managing multiple client portfolios; supporting and integrating diverse application suites; implementing multi-million dollar enterprise-wide projects (e.g. ERP systems); planning and maintaining capital and operational budgets.
Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven reputation for resolving difficult situations under adverse conditions.
Accomplished leader with extensive information technology and service delivery experience operating in senior roles in financial services, outsourcing and transportation sectors. Background in client relationship management, program management, building, coordinating and integrating multiple development and service teams.
Extensive experience managing multiple client portfolios, building teams focused on delivery, quality and exceeding client expectations. Well-developed communication and problem-solving skills with proven reputation for resolving difficult situations under adverse conditions.
Specialties: Team Leadership, Client Portfolio Management, Service Delivery, Enterprise Systems - ERP/PeopleSoft, Program Management, Budgeting and Planning, Systems Integration, Vendor Management