BABOK v3.0 Study Group
Certification | Learning | Studying | PD Credit Hours
IIBA Toronto offers you the opportunity to have a flexible study schedule while you learn the IIBA BABOK v3 Framework for use in your business analysis practice and or prepare for one of the IIBA Certification exams based upon the IIBA BABOK v3.
Start here to register
or scroll down to read about benefits and dates
Do you want to study BABOK v3 in 4 weeks
Do you want to study the BABOK v3
twice a week over 4 weeks?
During the holiday season
we will have activities and support
to keep you focused and on track!
What's Your Learning Style
A note about your learning style
Take a learning style quiz here to learn about yourself
Complete in 4 Weeks
Complete the BABOK v3 study in 4 weeks
December 3 to December 23
THE 4 WEEK STUDY GROUP
3 hours each - 11 am to 2 pm ET
December 03, 04
December 08, 09, 10
December 15, 16, 17
December 22, 23
Include Saturday morning practice exams
All study group sessions occur at 11 am Toronto time ET North America (UTC-05:00) and run for three hours. Saturday morning active study practice exam occurs from 10:30 am to 12 pm ET
Earn 36 PD credit hours
Have a question?
Email us here!
Learn more about the IIBA BABOK v3 here
Expand Your Capabilities - Grow Your Knowledge
Are you a business analysis practitioner with five or twenty years experience, have already been granted an IIBA Certification based upon an earlier version of the BABOK, or have not formally studied any of the IIBA knowledge areas?
Expand your capabilities and grow your knowledge by studying the IIBA BABOK v3 or IIBA's other resources (Agile, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity).
IIBA Toronto Online
BABOK v3.0 Study Group
Fall / Winter 2020 Program
Learn more about the IIBA Certification Program here
Benefits of the IIBA Toronto Study Program
- This FLEX STUDY is online.
- This FLEX STUDY covers the content in the IIBA BABOK v3.0.
- This FLEX STUDY encourages you to identify your learning style and customize it to your strengths.
- This FLEX STUDY encourages you to build your own study habit toolkit.
- This FLEX STUDY encourages you to use community to study. We create a WhatsApp group for each study. Participation is at your discretion.
- This FLEX STUDY encourages coaching, mentoring, and common goals as a means of staying motivated.
- Each FLEX STUDY connects with other IIBA Toronto Study Groups.
- When you have successfully written your exam, we encourage you to grow your know and teams skills by volunteering in the IIBA Toronto Study Group Program.
- Each FLEX STUDY duration is 36 Professional Development (PD) credit hours. The study group will provide the 35 PD credit hours required for the CBAP, and the 21 PD credit hours required for the CCBA and ECBA certification applications.
- This FLEX STUDY will earn you 36 CDU credit hours towards IIBA Recertification.
- The IIBA Toronto BABOK v3.0 Study Group is a solid companion for those seeking to write their exam in the coming months.
- The IIBA Toronto BABOK v3.0 Study Guide is a solid foundation from which to build a business practice in-house. You can combine this with a study of the IIBA Agile content for Business Analysis practitioners and practices.
- The study allow you to review the BABOK, also participate in practice exams, and participate in study meetups.
The following is the content covered in the study group.
- Session - Introduction and Concepts
- Session - Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Session - Solution Evaluation
- Session - Elicitation and Collaboration
- Session - Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Session - Strategy Analysis
- Session - Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Session - Underlying Competencies / Techniques
- Session - Techniques
- Session - Review
- Saturday sessions - Review and study the week's BABOK content using the practice exam learning format.
- Bonus Week (To be scheduled) - IIBA Certification, Study Tips for an IIBA Certification Exam
THE 5 WEEK STUDY GROUP
- 3 hours each - 11 am to 2 pm
- December 03, 04
- December 08, 09, 10
- December 15, 16, 17
- December 22, 23
SATURDAY 10:30 AM ET SESSIONS
- 1.5 hours each - 10:30 am to 12 pm
Our IIBA BABOK v3.0 Study Group Program
- If you have any questions concerning this study group, please email email@example.com.
IIBA BABOK v3.0
The IIBA Toronto BABOK v3.0 Study Group (Program) fees must be paid upon registration in the Program prior to attending. Pricing, registration terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
IIBA Toronto Chapter reserves the right to make changes to the Program described or to cancel the Program at any time without notice or liability. The Chapter's sole liability will be limited to the refund of registration fees paid in respect of the workshop and the Chapter shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential loss arising whatsoever. The Chapter will endeavor to give enrollees as much advance notice as possible of any change to the Program or registrant’s enrollment.
The registration fee covers participation only.
Cancellations will be allowed prior to 5 day of the Program start date and a full refund will be issued. Cancellations will not be permitted within 5 days of the Program start date; however, substitutions will be permitted. It is up to the registrant to find and arrange a substitute. The Chapter will process the substitution by changing the registrant name but is not responsible for any financial transactions between the registrants.
No refunds will be issued within 5 days of the Program start date. If a registrant does not attend the start date event of the Program and has not given adequate notification, it will result in full forfeiture of the registration fee.
If you are unable to attend the Study Group, or have comments or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.