Sailing the Seven C’s:
Mapping Requirements to Management Priorities
Focus Area - Business Analysis, Requirements Management
Primary Audience - Business Analysts
Will also be of interest to - Project Managers, Project Teams, Business Leaders and Managers
In order for project deliverables to provide immediate and sustained value, they must be aligned with executive and line management priorities and strategies. In order for this to happen, two things must occur:
1. Business analysts need insight into how executives and managers think. What is important to them as they work to position the organization for success?
2. Business leaders and managers must make the time to include themselves in the requirements mining process.
Loaded with banks of actual questions and investigation priorities, this seminar provides actionable insight and direction regarding:
1. Seven key truths that will help business analysts build constructive relationships with managers.
2. Why business analysts need to start requirements analysis at the top of the house.
3. Seven C-level priorities that effective managers are always thinking about and that influence everything they say and do.
4. How business analysts can get behind the scenes to get the details.
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Time: 5:30 – 8:00 pm
Registration / Networking: 5:30 – 6:15 pm
Chapter News: 6:15 – 6:30 pm
Presentation: 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Room to be announced
George Brown College Casa Loma Campus
146 Kendal Avenue, Toronto, ON M5R 1M3
Dupont TTC Subway Station 400 Meters from entrance
Paid parking and street parking in area
Jason QuestorFounding IIBA Toronto Chapter President
- - -
Managing Partner Programs & Practices
- - -
Contributor for the Guide to the IIBA BABOK v2.0
- - -
Team Leader for the development of
the IIBA Enterprise Business Analysis Guide